Deltona Garden Club
To further the education of members and the public in the fields of horticulture and landscape design; to support environmental and sustainable conservation practices; and to promote an interest in floral design art, nature studies and civic beautification.
- Thank you everyoneby #DeltonaGardensWhat topic should I write about next?
- FlipGive Funding!!by #DeltonaGardensHi team, This season, fundraising for Deltona Garden Club is going to be so much easier with FlipGive, a free team funding app. … Continue reading “FlipGive Funding!!”
- October in Floridaby #DeltonaGardens
- Leaf of Life -Medicinalby #DeltonaGardensLeaf of Life -Here Are 46 Amazing Health Benefits Of The Leaf Of Life Plant Treats Kidney stones – In case of kidney … Continue reading “Leaf of Life -Medicinal”
- How to Grow Turk’s Cap Flowers (Malvaviscus arboreus), Explainedby #DeltonaGardensBy Jennifer Poindexter Do you need a beautiful, unique, but low-maintenance shrub for your home? If so, you’ll be hard pressed to find … Continue reading “How to Grow Turk’s Cap Flowers (Malvaviscus arboreus), Explained”
- Fall/Winter Harvest Seed Bankby #DeltonaGardensThe Fall/Winter Harvest Seed Bank includes a collection of all the seeds you need to grow your favorite fall and winter crops. These … Continue reading “Fall/Winter Harvest Seed Bank”
- Fall Vegetables for 9bby #DeltonaGardensMany of you expressed interest in setting up and growing a vegetable garden this summer. Most of the vegetables do not like extreme … Continue reading “Fall Vegetables for 9b”
- Garden Zonesby #DeltonaGardensGuide to The Different Gardening Zones Plants grow best in specific locations due to the temperature and climate that they can tolerate. Across … Continue reading “Garden Zones”
- Troublemaker Plantsby #DeltonaGardensGrowing Zone 5-8 Rebecca Finneran is a garden expert, and even she was seduced by the rose campion.Finneran, a senior horticulture educator with … Continue reading “Troublemaker Plants”
- What are the easiest and most nutritious vegetables to grow?by #DeltonaGardensQUESTION: What are the easiest and most nutritious vegetables to grow? I’m still new to gardening so I probably wouldn’t succeed with anything … Continue reading “What are the easiest and most nutritious vegetables to grow?”