Makes about 8 oz.
- 4oz. organic catnip leaf extract, or make your own tincture
- 4oz. organic witch hazel extract
- 20 drops organic Atlas cedarwood essential oil
- 20 drops organic lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- 20 drops organic lavender essential oil
- 20 drops organic rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops organic lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops organic lemon essential oil
- Pour both catnip extract and witch hazel extract into an 8 oz. bottle.
- Slowly drip the essential oils into the bottle.
- Cap the bottle and shake vigorously to combine.
- Store in the refrigerator with tight-fitting lid. Mixture will be shelf-stable for up to a year when stored properly.
- Replace the lid with optional mister cap or shake bottle and pour some into a smaller spray bottle that you can take with you for day trips. Return remainder to refrigerator.
- Shake well before each use. Spritz over exposed skin, avoiding eyes and mucus membranes.
- Reapply as often as needed.