- 12th – 14th A favorable time for sowing grains, hay, and forage crops. Plant flowers. Favorable days for planting root crops.
- 15th – 16th Start seedbeds. Good days for transplanting. Plant carrots, turnips, onions, beets, Irish potatoes, other root crops in the South. Also good for leafy vegetables.
- 17th – 18th Do no planting. Good harvest days.
- 19th – 20th Good planting days for root crops where climate permits.
- 21st – 22nd A good time to kill plant pests or do plowing. Poor for planting.
- 23rd – 24th Extra good for peppers, tomatoes, peas and other vine crops. Fine for planting any aboveground crop where the climate permits.
- 25th – 26th Barren days, do no planting.
- 27th – 29th Fine for planting beans, peppers, cucumbers, melons, and other aboveground crops where climate is suitable.
- 30th – 31st Poor days for planting, seeds tend to rot in ground.
One thought on “January 2023 Planning”
LikeLiked by 1 person